Pressure Mapping Technology
Measure interface pressure between two surfaces, utilizing a thin and flexible sensor. The resulting data and our analysis tools offer insights to enhance product design, manufacturing, quality, and research.
What is a Pressure Mapping System?
Pressure mapping is a unique test & measurement technology and prime example of a wide-reaching R&D tool. Top-tier companies have successfully used our systems to help solve application challenges, improve product design, and more.
- Analysis tool that maps interface pressure and provides insight for a better understanding of surface behavior
- Provides key metrics including total force, peak pressures, and center of force
- Clear visual representation of pressure distribution
- Multiple graph options to plot data
- Access real-time or recorded data
- Components include: sensors, data acquisition electronics, and software
- Over 200 standard sensors with different shapes, sizes, resolution, and pressure ranges; custom sensors available
- High speed and wireless capabilities